I just posted a new project on my site, one has been in the works for quite a while. You can see it here.
I feel there is some literature that I have been referencing while working on it. I’d like to share it here.
It is mostly books from late 19th – mid 20th century. They touch on issues of family values, the conflicts of professional and private life, ideas of love. They are mostly diaries and memoirs.
- Sculptor’s Daughter, by Tove Jansson
- The Uncensored Picture of Dorian Grey, by Oscar Wilde
- Constance. The Tragic and Scandalous Life of Mrs. Oscar Wilde. by Franny Moyle
- The Second Sex, by Simone de Beauvoir
- Dairies of Sofia Tolstoy, translated by Cathy Porter
- Любовь в Жизни Льва Толстого, В. А. Жданов